A presentation of the Christ Almighty blog.
If you cant find it here, it may have been ported there. Give it a search!
More Christ

22 June 2013

The More Christ mailbox.

Starting today, I’ve decided to have a new policy about More Christ’s email. That is to say, I’ve decided to have a policy about it. In the past I’ve had no policy, and pretty much dealt with it as it came. Which wasn’t very self-disciplined of me. Hence the policy. Here it is.

Every email sent to More Christ (or in other words, sent to me for any reason relating to this blog) will be treated as public correspondence. That means, just like letters to your local newspaper, assume I’ll publish them. ’Cause I will. On an irregular basis, I’m gonna share the contents of More Christ’s inbox.

If you really don't want me to publish your email, please tell me so. I may comply. Then again, I may not, ’cause certain things need to be published. I won’t keep harmful secrets.

This is a public blog, but not a public forum. Like the comments, I reserve the right to publish, not publish, or edit them. If you want to say whatever you like, Blogger lets you create your own blog, so go for it. Here, I expect people to be civil, reasonably brief, and not demand the final word for themselves. If you’re trying to seize this pulpit (such as it is), I won’t go for that.

Like the comments, I also expect to include your name. It keeps people accountable, and for the most part, civil. So please provide it. If you don’t, I’ll try to track it down anyway… or I’ll post your email address, which works just as well for me, but you may not want that out there.

If you have a cause to plug, a product to sell, an ax to grind, or otherwise want to promote something, I'm open to selling you an ad. Let's talk.

If you have questions—which, in the past, I've answered here on this blog—I'll still take 'em, and still answer 'em.

Like the fine print on most websites, I reserve the right to change this policy whenever it’s no longer working. But so far, sounds good.

Email any questions or comments right here.